Top management of PCI is committed to developing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an effective and documented integrated management system, and creating a friendly internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving company's objectives by performing following activities:
- Communicating to PCI employees the importance of meeting customer as well as statutory and regulatory requirements by means of meeting, training, studying and propaganda, etc.
- Establishing and issuing the IMS policy and objectives,
- Ensuring the IMS objectives reviewed annually and broke down at each level of company,
- Conducting management review periodically according to the stipulated interval
- Ensuring the availability of resources by strictly carrying out related procedures
- Ensuring necessary controls over the prevention of pollution, accident and injury, continually improve the performances of environment, health and safety.